At Krishna Logistics Cargo Packers, we’re proud to help you start a new life.
1. Pack an overnight bag containing all the essentials.
2. Pack the items you will need FIRST in a clear plastic bin.
3. Wrap your breakables (dishes, glasses, etc.) in clothing to save on bubble wrap.
4. For extra padding, pack your glasses and stemware in clean socks.
5. In addition to labeling what's in your boxes, add what room they'll be going into, as well.
6. If you can, show up to your new home before the move and pre-clean the bathroom and kitchen.
7. Place an extra cotton pad or ball into your powder cosmetics to keep them from breaking.
8. Cover the openings of your toiletries with saran wrap, then put the tops back on.
9. Pack plates vertically, like records. They'll be less likely to break.
10. Keep drawers intact by covering them with Press'n Seal.
11. Buy a roll of stretch wrap.